The VRM Spectra series is a doubled Q-switched Nd:YAG laser with 4 distinct Q-switched mode wavelength: 1064nm, 532nm, 585nm and 650nm. Spectra’s combination of high peak power and short pulse width delivers effective destruction of the targeted pigment with minimal damage to the surrounding skin. The process is safe for all skin type, permanent, and yields excellent results on most pigment including melasma, moles, freckles, age spots, and most types of tattoos. Repeated treatment sessions will be required, for most pigmented lesions it will take at least 2 to 4 sessions, and for tattoo removal will take up to 6 – 8 sessions or even more.
- Topical or injection anesthetic is required
- Treated area will feel an intense sensation of heat with each laser shot
- After treatment, treated area will become red in the first two days and start to turn black or form scab afterwards. Antibiotic ointment should be used twice daily and sunscreen must be applied at all times.
- Avoid water over the treated area for 1 day
- Patient should avoid sun exposure at least a month post treatment.
For more information on VRM III tattoo removal, please visit: http://www.usa.lutronic.com/spectra