The Sinon Q-Switched Ruby laser has a wavelength at 694nm which is safe for all skin type and can effectively remove benign pigment change such as freckles/age spots/some melasma – for these conditions normally will require 1 to 3 treatments. Sinon can also remove small moles and most types of tattoo with very good results, however it will require at least 4 or more sessions for maximum result.
- Topical or injection anesthetic is required
- Treated area will feel an intense sensation of heat with each laser shot
- After treatment, treated area will become red in the first two days and start to turn black or form scab afterwards. Antibiotic ointment should be used twice daily and sunscreen must be applied at all times.
- Avoid water over the treated area for 1 day
- Patient should avoid sun exposure at least a month post treatment.
Sinon Q-Switched Ruby Laser 红宝石激光治疗
Pre/Post Treatment 疗程前 / 后